Baby Boomers (1945-1965), join us for a “Spiritual Legacy” talk by Dr. Bruce Fong. There will be other topics that include estate planning, elder abuse, senior financial planning and more led by different leaders. Invite your family and friends. The conference is free, but lunch will be $6/pp.
- 9 am to 10:20am - Welcome, Estate Planning, Required Documents & Legal issues, the “How of Legacy Planning” by Frank and Erika Yuen.
- 10:30am to 11:30am – “Your Spiritual Legacy, “the “Why of Legacy planning” by Dr. Bruce Fong.
- 11;30am to 12:30am - LUNCH-$6 collected at door or by registering online
- 12:30 -1:30pm - “Caring for an Aging Loved One” regarding the reality of the physical and mental care required for seniors in various stages of aging by Lauren Spliglanin.
- 1:40pm-2:40pm – Financial Planning today to effectively fund retirement and legacy goals by Eddie and Wan Wan Hong.
- 2:40pm to 3pm – Speakers’ panel for Q&As.