Sunset Church Classifieds is offered as a service to those in our congregation who are either seeking or providing jobs, roommate or housing situations, or have free items to give away.
Now the User Agreement: Sunset Church of San Francisco reserves the right to edit, reclassify, revise, reject or cancel any advertisement at any time. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Sunset Church of San Francisco be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of information or services. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement of the activity or service by Sunset Church of San Francisco.
Please use discretion when giving out personal information, and remember it is the responsibility of the person posting the advertisement to respond to those inquiring.
If you have a photo to attach along with your post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Listings will be removed after 45 days.
Please resubmit your ad after 45 days if still needed. Serious postings only.
Auto Mechanic / Automotive Tech
California Auto Repair Service is an independent automotive shop located in the heart of the Richmond district in San Francisco, looking for a team player auto mechanic / automotive tech that can fit into our operation that provides excellent quality service to our new and loyal customers.
Experience is a plus but we're willing to do training.
Full time position Monday - Friday. Pay is negotiable depending upon skill level.
If you are interested, contact Lincoln at email@example.com or call (415) 751-1128.
Housing for rent
Room for rent
Room with bath. Semi-furnished. Accessible to muni. $1000/month utilities (water/electricity) included. The location is on 24th Ave and Balboa.
If you are interested, contact Jolly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newly Remodeled 1 BD/ 1 BA in Law unit in Daly City
Showing by appointment only. For double occupancy, both tenants must be present at showing.
About the unit:
- Newly remodeled in law unit with brand new hard wood floor, appliances, windows, LED lights and new paint throughout
-1 living room (12'x12') and 1 bedroom (12'x12') with built-in closet
-1 bathroom with shower stall and glass door
- Kitchen with quartz counter top, refrigerator, cooktop and cabinets
- Private entrance on the side of the house
- ONE-year lease required
- Rent: $1,950.00/month (incl. WiFi and garbage)
- First-month Rent + Deposit $1,900.00 for total move-in costs: $3,850.00 is due at signing of lease
- Utilities: Divided by number of people (split with upstair unit)
-10 minute drive or less to Daly City BART Station, Serramonte Shopping Center, 99 Ranch Market, Starbucks Coffee, Ross, Sprouts Farmers Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, Panera Bread, Habit Burger Grill, etc.
- Easy access to Interstate 280, Skyline Blvd. and Highway 1
- Walking distance to King Plaza Center of Manila Oriental Market, Tai Yuan Seafood restaurant and Classic Bowling Center, Mr. Fong/ Tai Wu BBQ and noodles restaurant.
An "in-law" is not like an apartment complex and is not for everybody. Looking for ONE - TWO people who are nice, quiet and clean. Prefer students, working professionals, or couples.
Please note the following rules when you consider this unit:
Street parking only
No backyard storage, laundry onsite, smoking on the property
No pets of any kind or size
Tenant(s) must have a credit score of 750+, no bankrupcies, no evictions, solid rental history, no section 8, not accepting housing vouchers, pass a mandatory credit & criminal record check, and net 2 times the rent in combined income to prequalify.
To submit an application, you need to include the following:
- Driver's License Or Passport
- Two most recent paystubs as proof of income
- Completed rental application forms (will be provided upon request)
- Submit a non-refundable $30 application fee for each applicant over 18 years old, OR Credit Report With FICO Score from one of the following: MyFICO.com ,Equifax.com, Experian.com, Transunion.com
If interested, please email email@example.com. In your message, include your desired move-in date, number of occupants, brief description of yourself and rental history.
Items for sale
Free desk and cabinet
Desk is 29 inches tall, 31 inches deep, and 61 inches wide. It has been disassembled into its four parts. Parts are heavy.
Cabinet is unattached and has rolling wheels, but they don't work anymore.
If you are interested in these items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.