Agapeland: Summer Morning English Middle School Teacher
- Prepare students by building on the fundamentals they learned in elementary school and prepare them for higher grades.
- Teach Christian education and promote/model Christian Values.
- Plan activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Provide group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilize the time available for instructional activities.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Submit weekly lesson plans to program coordinator for review suggestions. Keep daily plans in easy access in the event that a substitute is needed.
- Be responsible for classroom management and student discipline in keeping with the school guidelines and policies.
- Maintain an effective learning environment through the utilization of exhibits, displays, and independent study centers.
- Observe students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health. Monitor students in a variety of educational environments (e.g. classroom, school grounds, hallways, restrooms, field trips, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Identify student needs and discuss with program coordinator in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Report accidents and/or concerns to program coordinator. Keep accident reports in logbook.
- Be available to talk to parents or guardians as needed.
- Direct, evaluate, supervise and plan assignment for volunteers for the purpose of providing an effective classroom program and addressing the needs of individual students.
- Attend weekly meetings as required.
- Be available and prepare students for Open House.
For questions or if you would like to send a resume, contact Helen at email@example.com.