Agapeland: Summer Afternoon Extended Care Teacher
- Organize, teach, and lead various age groups in enrichment activities such as arts & crafts, music, cooking, P.E., and academic enrichments.
- Provide/create activities/curriculum to ensure that the enrichment taught coincides with the overall program.
- Teach curriculum assigned by the school.
- Submit lesson plans weekly to program coordinator for review and suggestions.
- Keep daily plans in easy access in the event that a substitute is needed.
- Supervise and plan assignments for volunteers assigned to the class.
- Be responsible for classroom management and student discipline in keeping with the school guidelines and policies.
- Supervise and monitor students in all times including recess, dismissal time, hallways, restrooms, outdoor activities, etc.
- Keep classroom clean and tidy to provide a safe and positive learning environment. All classroom belongings must be stored away on Friday.
- Assist in returning all classrooms to the church set-up on Fridays.
- Report accidents and/or concerns to program coordinator. Keep accident reports in logbook.
- Be available and prepare students for Open House.
- Be available to talk to parents or guardians as needed.
- Attend weekly meetings as required.
For questions or if you would like to send a resume, contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org.