Agapeland: Summer Afternoon Chinese Teacher
- Teach Chinese and Chinese culture to students from kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Motivate students to develop competency in speaking, reading, and writing Chinese.
- Teach curriculum assigned by the school.
- Submit lesson plans weekly to program coordinator for review and suggestions.
- Keep daily plans in easy access in the event that a substitute is needed.
- Assign student homework from Monday to Thursday.
- Be responsible for classroom management and student discipline in keeping with the school guidelines and policies.
- Supervise and monitor students in all times including recess, dismissal time, hallways, restrooms, outdoor activities, etc.
- Keep classroom clean and tidy to provide a safe and positive learning environment. All classroom belongings must be stored away on Friday.
- Report accidents and/or concerns to program coordinator. Keep accident reports in logbook.
- Participate in leading assembly on Friday from 12:45 to :30pm as assigned.
- Be available and prepare students for Open House.
- Be available to talk to parents or guardians as needed.
- Attend weekly meetings as required.
For questions or if you would like to send a resume, contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org.